Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This well established critical access hospital located just outside of Minneapolis, MN is seeking a Full-Time Permanent NP to work in their New Urgent Care Clinic that will be opening in July of this year. This clinic is located on the hospital campus right next to the Emergency Room. Patient satisfaction is a big focus for this group so the new construction is made to help the patient flow between the ER and UC to be more efficient. This role is offering a competitive base salary, full benefits, PTO package as well as a pension plan and 457 retirement plan. The clinic is open 7 days a week and the providers work a rotating schedule. The ideal provider is a team player with great patient care ethics and a few years of experience working in an Urgent Care setting.
If you would like to have a phone screening for this opportunity please send your most up to date CV to [Register to View]
For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide call John at [Register to View]
. Reference: 2539272.
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Brand New Urgent Care Clinic
- Must Have Experience
- Daytime Schedule with Rotating Weekends
- No Call Requirement
- Student Loan Assistance
- Relocation Assistance up to 10K Reimburse
- Located Just a Short Drive From Minneapolis, MN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...