One of our clients in North Carolina needs assistance with NP Urgent Care locum tenens coverage. Here are some of the details.
- Location: Coastal, NC
- Coverage Dates: August, Ongoing
- Schedule: Various shifts to include 8a-5p and 8:30a-8:30p; no call
- Case: Procedures include suturing, splinting, burn care, I&D, foreign body removal, elbow reduction, laceration repairs and COVID testing; average patient volume 40-50
- Setting: Outpatient; EPIC system
- Must be NC licensed and AANP Certified; NC DEA, BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- Malpractice, travel and credentialing are taken care of on your behalf
Please call or reply if you are interested in hearing more.