This job is archived
We are seeking an experienced Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. Women’s Wellness MD is a gynecology practice with two locations in Columbia and Greenbelt, MD. We pride ourselves in providing the highest standards of care for all women. Our patients come from far and wide because they trust us to act in their best interest at all times. We are looking for an additional Provider who has a true passion for treating patients like family members.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to diagnose and treat gynecological health conditions, as well as promote good health practices. As an advanced practice registered nurse, you’ll be our go-to person for ensuring the best patient care possible. You should have experience in Women’s Health and basic primary care. If you take pride in providing excellent clinical care, we’d like to meet you.
Full scope of well-woman care with complete pelvic/physical examinations and preventive screening.
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educate women about reproductive health issues
- IUD & Nexplanon insertions a plus.
- Proven experience in a fast-paced outpatient clinic setting
- Sound GYNECOLOGY knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team spirit with a positive attitude
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
Minimum 3 years experience. No new grads please
Excellent written skills
Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state of Maryland
Current experience in GYN outpatient setting
Friendly demeanor and positive attitude.