OPPORTUNITIES: We are looking for exceptional Nurse Practitioners to join Advanced Surgical and Wound Care in the San Francisco, CA area ( Palo Alto/San Mateo/Pacifica) for FT and PT positions.
WHO WE ARE: Established in 2007 by Dr. Robert Marriott, Advantage Surgical and Wound Care has grown from a handful of client nursing facilities in Southern California to over 700 across the U.S. today. With more than 100 surgeons caring for approximately 3,000 patients in Long Term Care facilities and at home, we are the premier bedside wound care provider in the nation. Advantage Surgical and Wound Care work hand in hand with facilities to achieve the highest level of resident care.
OUR PEOPLE: Our physicians perform weekly wound care rounds and become an integral part of each Long-Term Care facility's wound management and patient care team. Advantage Wound Care surgeons provide bedside wound care, expert advice, educational in-services, and ancillary procedures such as biopsy and ABI studies. Our care plan recommendations are thoughtfully prepared with facility resources and formulary in mind.
Not only are the physicians we employ highly educated and experts in their field; we have Mountain bikers, Movie fanatics, Musicians, Marathon runners, Cheese Connoisseurs, Hikers, Skiers, and just about every other fun and exciting interest you can imagine. ASWC fosters collaboration and encouragement within the workspace, so you always feel at home.
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to enjoy a dependable revenue stream that you can integrate within your current routine.
- Malleable schedules built around your availability, PT-FT
- No on-call obligation
- No nights or weekends
- Complete autonomy
- Collaboration with long-term staffing support, including free wound care training
- Ability to join a superb cohort of Physicians, NP/PAs, and Nurses with an excellent reputation
- Positions available across the country
- Working with patients who truly need the care and service you are providing