Growing PMCH/patient-centered medical home group seeks a Nurse Practitioner / NP or Physician Assistant / PAs to work in wound care in New Haven/Milford, Connecticut area!
NP or PA will get to join a growing group that trains other groups on the PCMH model. Group highly values their NPs and PAs.
- Renowned non-profit hospital-owned multi-specialty group serving the surrounding community
- Great team setting with strong providers
- Very driven group to focus on Planetree Model of healthcare
Benefits and Features:
- $95,000 - $125,000 in salary based on level of experience
- Excellent benefits and PTO! (Health, Life, Dental, Vision and CME coverage)
Your Role with the Company:
- Will be seeing all ages from adolescent to adult
- Schedule would be 8:30-5pm M-F, MD will mentor and train!
- NP or PA will also have the option to mentor and precept other providers
- Provider will provide direct patient care for patients receiving wound care and hyperbaric oxygen (HBO), facilitating the utilization of wound and hyperbaric clinical practice guidelines
- Previous experience in wound care and or hyperbaric oxygen
- Ideal indicate has Hyperbaric RN (CHRN) and/or Wound Ostomy Certified Nurse (WOCN)
- MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / ANP/ FNP - Nurse Practitioner/NP (Adult, or Family NP) or Physician Assistant/PA
MSN/APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ARNP/ NP-BC/AGNP/FNP/ANP, Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant/