Our client in the Roanoke, Virginia Area, is the only not-for-profit, community-based hospice in the Roanoke and New River Valleys.
They are seeking a talented and compassionate Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) to join their staff.
The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) plans, develops, organizes, directs and evaluates the overall operation of Nursing Services. The CNO ensures high quality patient care, patient safety, and compliance with state/federal regulations and hospice standards of practice. This position is responsible for achieving effective departmental operations, clinical and strategic goals, and annual budget expectations.
Regular working hours for staff are Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 5 pm.
- Salary: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00
Requirements for the CNO include:
- Active VA Nursing License (Compact License Allowed)
- At least seven (7) years of nursing experience (hospice experience strongly preferred)
- Five (5) years of nursing supervisory experience.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively with department leaders across the organization.
- Skills to promote teamwork and patient and family satisfaction.
- High degree of professionalism and composure.
CHPN certification is preferred.
If you're interested in the opportunity, please feel free to contact me at [Register to View]
Senior Account Executive
Medical Search International
Direct: [Register to View]
Office [Register to View] x 815
Fax: [Register to View]