Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are seeking a motivated, experienced Director of Surgical Services that will be responsible for the direction of patient care in the operative environment. We are a 331 bed facility located just outside Atlanta, Ga. You will be charged with managing the staff members in the Ambulatory Surgery, Surgery and PACU Departments. Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in PI activities/ formulates budget for the department.
- Must have min 3-5yrs RN OR/Surgical Director Level experience in ACUTE Care hospitals (not outpatient surgery centers) (not previous manager or charge)
- Must have experience in OR settings with Scrub or Circulator experience.
- Must be strong, driven, experience with managing budget, changes, improvements.
- Candidate will manage OR Dept with 7 OR Suites, PACU, Same Day Surgery, Cath Lab, Sterile Services, Procedure areas.
- Approx 50 employees report to the Surgical Director
- Surgeries include mainly General Surgeries, including Ortho, Eye, Gyn.
For immediate review and consideration please send your most updated resume to [Register to View]
- Current and valid state license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)-(AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current Certified Nurse OR (CNOR) (AORN) certificate(s) upon hire, preferred.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
All Med Search is one of the nations largest professional recruiting firms in the United States. As experts in the recruitment of healthcare professionals, we specialize in placing medical professionals and executives into healthcare organizations across the nation. All Med Search exists to help healthcare professionals achieve their short and long-term career goals by connecting you with opportun...