We are looking for an experienced Director of nursing to organize and oversee all nursing operations at our award winning facility in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida. Situated in the tropical paradise of South Florida, our facility specializes in substance abuse and mental health treatment for patients who need a flexible treatment model, providing counseling and other clinical services. You will create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and policies. All personnel will provide quality care for residents in treatment.
Are you a strong leader with a passion for developing nurses and providing compassionate care for your patients?
This director of nursing should be a compassionate nurse holding their RN or higher, who steadily developed their managerial and administrative skills. Being efficient, dedicated, a good listener and a problem-solver is what will make you very successful in this role. The goal is to foster an excellent environment that will support everyone in working to the benefit of residents and nursing facility alike.
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
- Guide staffing procedures and scheduling
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department and performing staff evaluations
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to Executive Director
- Proven experience as director of nursing
- Prior experience in Medical Detox and recovery setting.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital procedures and KPI/KQIs of patient care
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Degree in nursing; Master’s degree in nursing or healthcare administration is a plus
- Valid nursing and CPR certification
This opportunity is offering a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, PTO, retirement all offered!
Apply today! For more information call John Reinking at Palm Health Resources!