This amazing rural location financial, cultural and recreational opportunities beyond compare. Alaska has no state income tax! This town is famous for its fishing, huge brown bears and lush mountains. But locals also pride themselves on lesser known features: excellent public and private schools, organized youth sports, several churches, museums, and dozens of community events.
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. The services of CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a career opportunity that matches your criteria. It's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We often locate opportunities that are never advertised, or difficult to find on your own. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
For more details on this and other opportunities nationwide, please call Doug Swanson in the Healthcare Management Division at [Register to View] . For immediate consideration, email your resume in strict confidence to [Register to View] Please reference JOB-2582104.
- BSN required
- 2 years' supervisory experience preferred
- 5 years of Acute Care and/or OB clinical experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail