Aspen Group, Inc is an education technology holding company that leverages its infrastructure and expertise to allow its two universities, Aspen University and United States University, to deliver on the vision of making college affordable again.
United States University is looking for an experienced Adjunct Faculty -FNP program to join the College of Nursing & Health Sciences.
Why come work for us?
- We provide mentoring to our full-time faculty members
- We value innovative teaching methods and experience with synchronous and asynchronous online education.
- We provide required training on YouSeeU & Distance2Learning- and any other technology that we will be asking you to use with your students in the courses you teach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching in a virtual environment
- Attending virtual faculty meetings
Education and Experience
- Ideal candidates for this position must have a Doctoral Degree
- MSN FNP
- Expertise in distance learning and instructional technology
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Ideal candidates for this position must have a Washington-licensed, nationally-certified family nurse practitioners, and have experience with the application of evidence into clinical practice.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience as an FNP
- Adjunct faculty will be teaching online, relocation is not needed. This position can be performed in current location. However, candidate must have a Washington-licensed, nationally-certified family nurse practitioners.
At Aspen Group Inc., we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. Aspen Group inc., is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.