Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seeking a RN Quality Specialist, Risk Management and Clinical Education
The entire staff are driven to create a supportive and fun environment for both the patients and their colleagues. Not only would you be surrounded by driven individuals, but they also have a fantastic compensation and benefits package. They have health and wellness benefits as well as PTO, retirement plans and additional bonuses and perks.
- Responsible to provide Risk Management and Clinical Education duties
- This position is full time days, Mon- Fri
- Receives and coordinates review of Accident/Incident reports
- Receives and coordinates review of Patient Care Complaints
- Assists Revenue Cycle in management of Billing Complaints
- Registered Nurse with current NYS License
- Preferred experience with QI/Risk Management/Healthcare Education using Healthstream
Seasonally, there is so much to do. Being neat the St Lawrence river you have the opportunity for boating, fishing and other outdoor actives. In other seasons the weather is fantastic for hiking and biking as well as proximity to great skiing, snowboarding and lots of space for cross country skiing too! If you are looking for a role like this and to join a team where you will have the ability to grow and learn - this will be the right fit. For more information, please email me at [Register to View]
We are a permanent placement healthcare recruiting company located in Boston, MA. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professional...