This job is archived
Location: Charleston, MO
Shift: Nights 7:00 pm - 7:30 am * Rotating weekday and weekend shift *
- Assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients; obtain health history and provide a written assessment of patients upon admission.
- During confinement, and upon discharge; document and communicate triage decision to appropriate health care provider.
- Develop individual nursing care plan using nursing assessment protocols in consultation with health care providers.
- According to physician orders implement medical care plans to include diagnostic tests, EKGs, etc.
- Administer medications using proper techniques, procedures and approved routes of administration; nutrition and therapeutic diet plans.
- Assist physician in medical or minor surgical procedures as necessary.
- Provide and monitor direct patient care.
- Document nursing encounters utilizing the Problem Oriented Medical Records (POMR) form of charting.
- Maintain accountability of all controlled substances and prescription medications according to federal and state laws, and organizational regulations.
- Coordinate with medial, dental, mental and ancillary personnel as required to ensure continuity of care.
- Follow established policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement and safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 1-2 Year experience
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual guidelines, we will not alter our position on those requirements.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View]
to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.