At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Cardiac RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Cardiac RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1704.04 - $1967.96 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Cardiac RN:
- Treat patients that have unstable angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction and/or cardiac dysrhythmia.
- Evaluate stress tests, perform cardiac monitoring, vascular monitoring and other health assessments as needed.
- May administer medication according to the physician’s instructions before, during and after cardiac procedures.
Qualifications for the Cardiac RN:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of Coronary Care experience.
- Advanced knowledge of EMRs.
- Current BLS, BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Cardiac RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.