Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pediatric oncologists examine patients, order diagnostic tests, make diagnoses and prescribe treatments. They may also counsel patients and their families on how to deal with their illnesses. Pediatric oncologists often head a treatment team, consisting of other physicians and healthcare workers. Since most conduct research and teach in addition to treating patients, they are usually employed by medical schools or hospitals. However, a minority choose to go into private practice.
- Active BLS and PALS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a pediatric telemetry RN in a hospital setting
- Weekly Pay: $2,192 per week
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Shift Schedule: Rotating
- Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
- Weekly Hours: 36 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend:
Facility Cancelled Shifts, JACHO Certified, Prestigious Facilities, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost,
Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan
Pasadena, California, United States
Stability is a no-hassle healthcare job platform and an award-winning agency ALL IN ONE. We're supporting the next wave of great healthcare professionals nationwide.