RN – LTAC RN
$26/hr - $36.86 (mid) $45ish
Up to $5k Relo (DOL)
RN – LTAC RN
Capable clinician who has acquired broad experience in caring for patients, and has developed a sound understanding about the care of a particular patient population. Routinely uses acquired knowledge, theory, research and experience to respond to changes in clinical situations. Is able to apply the Synergy Model for Care in practice, and use this knowledge to personalize care for each patient/family. Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families. Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the healthcare team. Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process. Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Fast Growing
- This is not Nursing Home
- Vents / Tracs
- "Extension of ICU"
- 40 Day - up to 60/70day stays
- Average Daily Census: 40
- Average Length of Stay: 30 days
- Patient to Nurse Ratio: 1 to 5
- PCT Patient Ratio: 1 to 6
- Charge Nurse all shifts; including weekends
- House Supervisor on nights
- Clinical Educator available
- Onsite Radiology and Procedure Room
- MD on site
- Supportive leadership team
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing 12 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years.
- Must have a valid, active unencumbered Nursing license or temporary permit approved by the Georgia Licensing Board.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration.