COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Registered Nurse ( RN )
- Make $38.48+ as a new graduate RN, with up to $54.50 per hour based on experience
- Up to $40,000 for student loan forgiveness!
- Relocation bonus for qualified candidates!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Registered Nurse ( RN )
- 3 12-hour shifts, Monday through Friday 6am to 6pm
- Call on the weekends
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Registered Nurse ( RN )
- 2 years of experience preferred in LTC
- Flexibility to work with geriatric patients at the hospital
- Ability to work as a member of a team
COMMUNITY Registered Nurse ( RN )
- Located on the Kenai Peninsula, Homer is one of the most beautiful cities in all of America!
- The newly updated hospital looks out on the gulf of Alaska – one simple view there lasts 1000 lifetimes!
- Artistic, cultured town with dozens of mom and pop restaurants, a movie theater, it’s own airport, and so much more!
- Home of the best Halibut fishing, wonderful views of wildlife, and excellent hiking trails - an outdoorsy paradise!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 154575
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more information.