This desirable hospital-employed CRNA position is available to the right candidate who is interested in putting down roots in beautiful upstate New York. This area of Adirondacks offers activities such as skiing, hiking & fishing. This beautiful community offers a great quality of life, schools and cost of living. The job itself offers CRNAs the opportunity to do their own work and new grads can start at $170K. Experienced CRNA's can make up to $200K plus beeper pay. 7+ weeks of PTO a state retirement plan and an endless benefits package are included. New Graduates are welcome to apply!
For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume.
**Please reference job # 2431166
- $170K-$200K Base
- Low Cost of Living
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Plenty of Outdoor Activities
- Do your own work
- 7+ weeks PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail