Registered Nurse - RN - School Nurse
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking for a caring and passionate Registered Nurse for the upcoming 2021 school year! This position would be in the Manchester, NH area. Generally, this will be around 6.5-8 hours daily for 4-5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
These passionate, qualified RNs will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should have six months of experience as an RN in a pediatric setting. Must be comfortable with basic wound care, diabetic treatment and care, med pass, and epipens.
Hourly Comp: $32
Weekly COmp; $ 1280
SKILLS FOR REGISTERED NURSE, RN:
1. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing clinical services.
2. The Registered nurse is responsible for the quality, adequacy of services provided and daily documentation.
3. The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately, and the standards of quality adhere to.
4. The Registered Nurse will monitor the student on AM and PM bus rides.
SKILLS CONTINUED FOR REGISTERED NURSE, RN:
- Current unrestricted RN license in the state for which care is being provided
- Minimum of 6 months of documented experience required. 1 year of experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic, or a health facility, or school setting preferred.
- Clean background and criminal record.
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
- Certified CPR/BLS and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push, and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English and communicate effectively
- Treats clients, staff, and the public with courtesy, respect, and presents a positive public image.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
- Job City: MANCHESTER
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: School
- Order ID: 296721
- Hourly Comp: $32
- Weekly Comp: $1280