Are you a Registered Nurse with experience in Cardiovascular Diseases who wants to make money while helping the Community during these times? How does a contract to perm opportunity at a world renown Hospital sound?
Your best future is waiting to be discovered!
About the Job
- 5 month contract
- Monday- Friday (4/10hr shifts)
- Shift Times:7am-5pm
- HYBRID: 2 days remote once trained must be located in CA
- 40 hour weeks
- Top Pay
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Nursing from an accredited academic institution.
- RN – Registered Nurse State License and/or Compact State Licensure
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of Cardiovascular experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Cardiovascular Diseases and patients symptoms
- Assists clinicians with returning phone calls and calling in prescriptions.
- Coordinators provide coordination and care of patients requiring assistance and support in accessing and managing their health care needs (e.g. cardiac and cancer patients).
- Conducts telephone interviews and assessments of patients with acute and/or chronic health problems. Communicates with patient walk-ins who have medical questions.
- Coordinates activities of nursing staff with other personnel and service. Develops and implements processes / procedures to promote effective and efficient use of resources.
- Implements follow-up procedures for patient issues or complaints.
- Independently triages, collects all demographics, and patient symptoms, based on perceived illness acuity to the most appropriate level of care.
- Schedules and confirms appointment and tests as well as answers insurance related questions
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, we can help!
Refer a friend and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.