Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Service Director (RN) – Cardiac Services
Service Director – Cardiac Services
Plans, organizes, directs, evaluates and coordinates inpatient nursing services and/or integrated outpatient- inpatient nursing services across the continuum of care within a Service Area or within a single medical center. Works with Hospital and the Medical Group staff developing strategic plans, providing quality care, cost effective services which are aligned with federal, state, and local regulations.
This position oversees Cath Lab, EP Lab, and Cardiac Service
• Collaborates with other Service Directors in identifying and implementing innovative models and best practices, emphasizing service improvements and cost reduction.
• Directs development and implementation of quality and utilization standards across the continuum of care to ensure coordinated plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services and cost effective utilization of necessary services.
• Ensures compliance with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of the Health Plan contract and governmental and accrediting agencies. Oversees the development of department standards as identified by regulatory agencies.
• Develops services that achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with emphasis on customer service, highest standards of quality and innovation.
• Manages and resolves human resource, labor relations, employee and department safety and risk management issues. May act as site administrator.
• Utilizes research data to implement clinical changes and the delivery of patient care and member services.
• Directs the budget and resource allocations.
• Manages the financial performance and identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care and services.
• Minimum eight (8) years of nursing experience in patient care.
• Minimum five (5) years of management experience required.
• Must have Director level experience
• Must have clinical leadership experience
• Must have Cardiac Cath Lab or Procedural background
• BSN or BA in health care related field required. Masters degree required.
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
License, Certification, Registration
• Basic Life Support
• Registered Nurse License (California) required at hire
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Woburn, Massachusetts, United States