Premier Health Care facility in Palm Springs, CA is hiring a Registered Nurse Manager for our Case Management Department. Located in the Coachella Valley Region of CA, our exclusive communities are know for their beautiful golf courses, world class resorts and spas.
Our facility offers a guaranteed annual RN Education stipend!! Be paid to pursue your DSN or MSN !!
We are a Magnet Status facility that focuses on teamwork and quality of life! Four departments received Center of Excellence awards and our facility was recognized as a top teaching hospital in California! Our premier health care facility receives significant financial support provided by a broad base of generous donors. Please see below for additional details:
* To be considered you must be a RN Case Management qualified with five years direct inpatient case management manager experience!
Schedule: Full time; No Weekends or On-Call requirement
The RN Manager will manage all the RN Case Managers, Discharge Planning Associate, Administrative support personnel.
- Assist in selecting, interviewing, hiring, supervise and evaluate case management staff
- Supervise a case management staff with diverse areas of expertise including job development
- Work collaboratively with Intake and Outreach staff, Director of Programs staff to meet program goals and performance targets
- Analyze program data and plan for program improvements.
- Submit monthly reports with quantitative and qualitative information
- Assist the Executive Director, Case Management Director and Director of Operations, manage program budgets
- Review/Audit of client files (hard files and HMIS) to ensure case management plans address identified needs, are up-to-date and that data quality is maintained
- Ensure case management staff are regularly monitoring client activity related to achieving personal and programmatic goals and providing corrective action revisions to case plans as needed
- Coordinate staff and front desk scheduling and case management assignments
- Attend program-related community, coalition, and committee meetings
- Conduct or arrange for appropriate orientations, in-services, and training for program staff
Requirements: BSN and MSN or other Masters Program, Case Management Certification (CCMC), Experience managing hospital inpatient case managers
Experience: Five years Case Management experience and several years of managing a hospital case management department
*Registered Nurses receive an annual education stipend!!
Salary is experience driven! Full Benefits, Relocation, Health, Dental, 403B Matching, Life and much more!