As a nurse with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you will have the opportunity to practice patient care the way you’ve always wanted. Our nurses enjoy competitive pay and benefits in an autonomous though supportive work environment. Numerous growth opportunities are available to our nurses while feeling that they are continually using their nursing skills and abilities.
As a CCS Nurse, you'll treat patients who typically go without access to health care. For patients that reside in a corrections or psychiatric hospital environment, the friendly, compassionate and nonjudgmental interaction that you provide can be a highlight in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join CCS today.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse(s), directs and guides patient teaching and activities that commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state in which you work, or a valid compact state nurse license
- Current CPR Certification
- Reviews nursing plans to ensure data collected, nursing diagnoses, and proposed nursing care plans are relative and confirm with authorized policy and procedures.
- Reviews medical records to ensure nursing practice provided is within boundaries of State guidelines and all nursing recordings are in legible SOAP format to include the date, time, signature and discipline.
- Ensures all referrals for consultation, treatment or resolution of problems are valid and applicable to the documented nursing plans.
- Monitors the nursing service, ensuring the provision of progressive patient care plans, employing the total team approach including patient teaching and self-care.
- Assists the DON to ensure that the technical and clinical skills of the Registered Nurses are current that they function within the scope of their licensure, and nursing actions are not delegated to another provider for which that person is not prepared or qualified.
- Follows through and documents all findings, corrections or counseling for all nursing incidents, medication errors, inmate complaints and forwards to the Director of Nursing for disposition.
- Identifies potential problems, establishes priorities, initiates effective problem solving based on clinical knowledge and informs Director of Nursing of proposed corrective actions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer