RN Supervisor Job Summary:
Under direction and supervision of the Medical Director for medical matters and the Program Director for administrative matters, participates in the promotion and restoration of patients' health, collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; and provides support to patients.
- Supplies and administers single-dose medication pursuant to physician order
- Prepares pre-poured doses for takeout patients as permitted by state-specific policies and procedures.
- Ensures disposal of medical waste through proper protocol.
- Administers appropriate lab tests as required including patient vital signs, TB tests when required and collects data for review by the Medical Director.
- Assists Medical Director in collecting data for the history and physical as required.
- Receives medical orders; ensures that medical orders are documented and signed by the physician and ensures orders are understood by the Program Director and other staff members as needed.
- Maintains absolute accuracy in daily accounting of medication that is supplied or administered in inventory.
- Performs daily cash reconciliation in the absence of a cashier position; ensures all cash collected is given to the Program Director daily so the final count can be completed.
- Receives and ensures accuracy of incoming medication shipments
- Works directly with the Program Director in assisting to create a monthly nurse schedule for pharmacy staff.
- Acts as a resource to support the onboarding and training of nursing staff.
- Is responsible for ensuring pharmacy is opened and closed in accordance with New Season’s policy
- Is responsible for obtaining and maintaining proper licensure and/or certification according to specific state requirements.
- Participates in all staff meetings and education in servicing.
- Early morning hours (Allows for a great work life balance)
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FSA's, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Reimbursement for education, license, tuition, etc.
- Referral bonus (up to $750)
Education/Licensure/Certification: Active and clear RN License in the state of Florida.
Required Knowledge: Understanding of opiate addiction, medical terminology General nursing knowledge, and techniques. Basic mathematics skills. Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of all Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, and Excel. Must have basic typing skills.
Experience Required: Minimum of 1-year direct patient contact. Prior experience in a clinical environment is helpful.
Monday - Friday (5:00 AM - 2:00 PM) Occasional Weekends
Facebook Page: [Register to View] [Register to View] Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season Is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws