We are seeking a seasoned RN with Supervisory experience for the Health Services Administrator role at the Bannock County Detention facility in Pocatello, ID. This is a permanent full time position with full Company Benefits.
Our Health Services Administrator (HSA) is a professional administrator who manages and evaluates the Health Care Delivery Program in accordance with State and Local Regulations; ensures medical, dental, and mental health program activities are based upon goals, objectives, aims, and policies and procedures of CCS and the facility; and are compliant with ACA, NCCHC and State accreditation standards.
Education for Health Services Administrator:
- Associates degree in Nursing
Experience for Health Services Administrator:
- Three (3) or more years administrative, management and supervisory experience
- Delivery and administration of correctional medical, dental, and mental health care recommended
- Organizational experience in operations and planning required
- Sound decision-making skills required
- Experience in managing budgets and analyzing contracts preferred
Licenses/Certifications for Health Services Administrator:
- Current CPR Certification
- RN License in ID
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of procedures and programs.
- Evaluate financial and statistical data, program needs and problems, and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Develop, utilize, revise, interpret, and ensure compliance with CCS and facility policies and procedures.
- Monitor subcontracted services to include pharmacy, lab, x-ray, and specialty providers.
- Maintain communication and a good working relationship with facility administration, CCS employees, correctional personnel, contracted providers, and outside agencies.
- Evaluate and recommend methods of improving operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Oversee recruitment, orientation, and performance evaluations of employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer