Clinical Manager – Harrisburg, PA area.
Medical Search is currently in need of a Clinical Manager for a permanent opportunity in the Harrisburg, PA area.
Position will working with an Ambulatory Surgical Center in the area FT with standard hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Clinical Manager maintains full accountability for leading and managing the human resources, clinical, financial, and administrative operations of the assigned practice in order to establish, maintain, and continuously improve the quality of patient care while creating a healthy workplace for staff in collaboration with organizational leadership.
- Active PA RN license
- Minimum 5 years Nursing experience is required.
- BSN or Bachelor’s in related health care field is required.
- MSN or Master’s in a health care field is preferred.
- Progressive leadership experience with relevant clinical experience: 5 years management experience in an ASC, Operating Room, or acute care unit is preferred.
- Experience supervising licensed and non-licensed staff members is required.
- Prior Radiology experience is preferred.
Medical Search International
(p) [Register to View] x 815