This job is archived
Great outcomes start with great people and Armor has an exciting opportunity for a Charge Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at Douglas County Jail in Castle Rock, CO.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Join an organization with excellent teamwork and leadership support. Provide patient care in a safe environment and make a difference in someone's life! Access competitive pay, generous education and development support and an extensive benefits package.
You'll be eligible for the following:
- $10,000 Retention Bonus
- On Demand Payment (Make any day pay day)
- Company-matched retirement plans
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Disability and Life coverage
- (RN) Nursing school loan repayment options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account
If you want to join an exciting, dynamic and growing organization that is making a positive impact on the lives we serve, we look forward to considering you for this opportunity and to be part of our team!
- Prepare, monitor, and coordinate the daily patient care activities of the unit to ensure all physician orders are implemented and all patient encounters are documented using the POMR format
- Schedule staff and patients to ensure full coverage of patient care at all times and to ensure effective patient services
- Lead, guide, and train employees performing related work
- Oversee and provide direct nursing care and consultation to patients
- Coordinate services with other patient care units as required; maintains communication with allied services
- Oversee quality assurance and infection control activities and compliance to operational standards.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current CPR certificate
- Proficient with electronic medical records
- Ability to pass pre-employment Level 2 clearance to include background check and drug screen
At Armor Health we are raising the standard of care to impact the lives of those we serve by partnering with exceptional correctional organizations to improve health care outcomes. We provide support for patients and foster the holistic wellness and well-being of the lives entrusted in our care. Armor is laser-focused on providing the best-in-class interventions to ensure optimal outcomes. Through our core values of embracing change, taking ownership, attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a results oriented collaborative environment, we are a dynamic team that is transforming and revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
Armor Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants. We comply with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, including but not limited to those that prohibit discrimination based on color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, immigration status, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran's status, and citizenship.