PrimeCare Medical is currently looking for an Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work as the Health Service Administrator (HSA) in the medical department at Northumberland County Prison
- Designated health authority whose responsibility is administratively overseeing the health care delivery system at the local facility.
- Manage and evaluate facility medical program in accordance with PrimeCare Medical’s philosophy, goals, and objectives.
- Operationally manage unit by monitoring adherence to established standards (NCCHC and/or ACA) and following PrimeCare Medical policies and procedures.
- Function as liaison between PrimeCare Medical and facility administration.
- Monitor and implement all contract services.
- Make use of established Corporate and facility policies and procedures in decision-making.
- Monitor inpatient hospitalizations for length of stay and duration of follow-up. Activate early release procedure when indicated.
- Maintain stock inventories and order supplies and equipment when indicated.