This job is archived
NaphCare is hiring strong Dialysis Nurse (RN) to join our team at the Franklin County Jail located in Columbus, Ohio. Registered Nurse candidates must hold and maintain a current, unrestricted license in the state of employment, and have a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience as a Hemodialysis Nurse in a healthcare setting. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite clinical teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of medical professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Demonstrate applicable knowledge of policies and procedures related dialysis and nursing
- Demonstrate an ability to perform technical skills including patient treatment, water treatment facility and emergency procedures.
- Assist with and perform all procedures of safe operation, disinfection, and inventory control according to policy, manufacturer recommendation, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Assume administrative duties under direction.
- Additional duties and specific projects as assigned.
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100 vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
With NaphCare, you’ll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran