STGi is currently accepting resumes of Nurse Manager/Contract Coordinators to work full-time providing medical care to detainees in custody in support of ICE Health Service Corps at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Medical Facility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Degree issuing institution and or program must be accredited by an entity recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Bachelor’s Degree, from an accredited school reviewed by the Department of Education, in Nursing, Health Care Administration, Public Health or a related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience in a complex health care setting as an administrator with strong business and management skills in a complex health care setting.
- Knowledge of a broad range of concepts related to effective supervision, staff administration and Human Recourses.
- Ability to effectively schedule, manage and team-build with a multidisciplinary workforce.
- Knowledge of staff development and basic adult learner teaching skills.
- Knowledge of the licensing and certification requirements for the professional disciplines operating in the clinic.
- Knowledge of managing non-compliant patients, special needs populations, and patients with significant deficits in coping skills, thereby requiring continuing professional clinical support.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
- Ability to utilize telephonic interpreter/translation services to complete assigned duties if not fluent in a language the patient understands.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and flexibility in work requirements.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English (verbal and written) in order to develop positive rapport with patients, co-workers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to navigate in an electronic work environment including electronic health records, web based training and communications.
- Knowledge of, and moderate proficiency in, common Microsoft Office programs, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of regulations (HIPAA/Privacy Act) regarding the confidentiality of patient medical records and information as well as Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- If a Registered Nurse; knowledge of a wide range of complex nursing concepts, principles, and practices to perform nursing assessments of considerable diversity to include mental health, medical surgical, ambulatory and emergency nursing care.
DUTY HOURS/ ON-CALL REQUIREMENTS
- IHSC operates 24/7/365; this position is required to respond during an emergency activation.
- This full time position is required to be available telephonically and/or to report to the facility during non-duty hours.
- This full time position requires availability to work days, evenings and nights, as well as weekends and holidays.
All covered STGi employees. ("Covered" is defined as healthcare workers in CA, NY, NGA contract support staff) must be fully vaccinated, including booster shot for CA staff, against COVID-19 unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
STGi is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STGi is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.