- Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU
- Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU
- Registered Nurse- Surgical ICU
- Registered Nurse - Trauma ICU
- Day Shift or Night Shift
- 7:00am to 7:30pm
- 7:00pm to 7:30am
What to Look Forward To:
- up to $ 7.00 shift differential
- $1,000 annual certification bonus
- $2500 annual Education Assistance
- Certification reimbursement
- $1200 commuter subsidy
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up and across subsidiaries
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, and excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match
- Discounted stock purchase plan
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing required
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Washington State
- ACLS or PALS (or obtained within six months of employment)
- Current state nursing license.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
- Requirements specified for specialty units
- The RN provides, coordinates, and evaluates patient care through collaborative efforts with health team members in accordance with the nursing process and the standards of care and practices. This role is accountable for the delivery of safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidenced based quality care to patients and families.
- This position is full time, 72 hours per pay period