Medical Search International (MSI) is a premier search firm for the health care industry that specializes in temporary or "Locum Tenens" staffing and permanent placement of physicians and other healthcare professionals. We offer clients and candidates services that promote excellence in healthcare by redefining the recruitment process.
We are primarily seeking Registered Nurses in Nyack, New York. These RN's will assist the ICU and Med-Surgical floors. Applicants are not required to hold a NYS license.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients and their family members
- Begin treatment and monitor doses
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert appropriate doctors
- Care for patient needs throughout recovery in the ICU
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring patients and maintain records
- BSN preferred, ADN accepted
- Active RN License from any state
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification if necessary
Job Types: Locums
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Emergency room or ICU: 1 year (Preferred)
License: Registered Nurse (RN)
Medical Search International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.