Critical Care Nurse - Assignment
As a Critical Care Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients. This assignment is for NYC Health + Hospitals located in New York, NY.
You will be responsible for administering care to those who are seriously ill or injured. They are trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks or wounds. Critical Care Nurses will assess a patient’s condition, perform diagnostic tests, begin treatments and assist doctors with any required medical procedures
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly-analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Overall weekly amount: $5,055
- NYC Health + Hospitals system
- Pay: $65/hour and $97.50/hour for overtime. Approximate weekly amount: $3,380
- Duration: 13-week assignment, possible option to extend
- Weekly Shifts: 4 (12 hour/shift)
- General and Professional Liability coverage
- Worker Compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance available from first day of employment
- Travel to/from NYC reimbursed (flight or mileage)
- $150 daily stipend for food/transportation/incidentals. Weekly amount: $1,050
- Lodging provided or $625/week housing stipend