Knightingale Health Services, LLC is a fresh, dedicated healthcare staffing company that specializes in temp-to-hire, locums, and direct hire opportunities in healthcare staffing for major, local, federal and national hospitals and home health facilities. We strive to hire the best possible registered nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals for our clients while building long-lasting relationships with our candidates! We are currently seeking a motivated RN for a VA Medical Center in Dallas, TX.
The Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU and OR will be required to perform the following tasks daily:
- Demonstrate leadership in delivering and improving holistic care through collaborative strategies with others.
- Demonstrate proficiency using the nursing process in providing care for the clients with complex nursing care needs and be able to guide and direct others who provide care.
- Apply the nursing process to systems or processes at the unit/team/work group level to improve care.
- Identify potential client problems and take appropriate nursing measures to intervene.
- Function effectively in a team leader/leadership role and uses team approaches to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the delivery of client care consistent with accrediting/regulatory bodies, the VA, and Nursing Service mission, philosophy, goals, and standards.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with clients, families, or significant others, with professional and supportive personnel who provide client care and with members of other services.
- Identify ethical issues in practice and takes appropriate action.
- Act as an advocate when client self-determination is in question providing accurate information to clients and other staff when ethical issues arise.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and caregivers, utilizes group process for decision making through interdisciplinary problem solving.
- Provide assignments which reflect optimum use of staff availability.
- Act to avert or manage a situation, which meets the needs of the client in a safe/therapeutic manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and tact in dealing with patients, families and staff.
- Must have the physical capabilities to initiate crisis intervention measures and the ability and knowledge to perform nursing care in an emergency.
REQUIREMENTS: (ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Must have an active and unrestricted Registered Nurse license/Certification from ANY state
- Must have 2 year of RECENT ICU experience
- Must Possess your BLS Certification (From the American Heart Association)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in keyboarding and basic computer operations.
- Must be able willing to Flexible to AM and PM shifts
- Must be willing to complete a Background and Drug Screen
- Must be up to date with your immunizations and be ready to provide proof.
FOR IMMEDIATE Assistance and a faster response please text:
Troy Franklin [Register to View]
[Register to View] com