Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Located in dynamic Pearland, one of the fastest-growing communities in the country, Memorial Hermann Pearland Hospital brings the expertise of the Memorial Hermann Health System close to home. Memorial Hermann Pearland is currently seeking experienced ICU or IMU nurses for our current night shift needs. The unit is an ICU/IMU mix and staff can expect to experience a comprehensive orientation in an extremely collaborative environment. Ideal candidates will have medical or cardiac experience.
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- RN I <1 year
- RN II = 1-3 years
- RN III = 3-10 years
- RN IV = 10+ years
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served.
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with, directs, and may delegate to the healthcare team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence, and professional standards of care.
- Coordinates treatment plans; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience.
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing standards.
- Ensures safe care to patients staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards, being a good steward of resources, including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; may serve as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
At the Memorial Hermann Health System, patient-centered care is everything. When you join our team of more than 27,000 employees and 6,700 affiliated physicians, you’ll work with innovative technologies while actively caring for the many diverse populations we serve.
Every day, you’ll focus on helping your patients while gaining new skills and building your own career. Our commitment...