We currently have a Registered Nurse (RN) position open on our ICU . The Registered Nurse is accountable for the coordination of direct patient care, education, and serves as a leader of the patient care team. The RN will work closely with an interdisciplinary team to deliver high quality patient care. A sign on bonus from $7,500 - $10,000 may be available for qualified candidates!
Come join the Augusta Health team located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley in Fishersville, VA. Augusta Health is an independent, community hospital recognized as one of Healthgrades’ 50 Best Hospitals in America. Our mission is to promote the health and well-being of our community through access to excellent care. We build trust and peace of mind through our core values of patient-and community-centeredness, professionalism, excellence, and teamwork.
- Must be a Registered Nurse licensed to practice as a professional nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Must have a strong desire to work with a high-risk and complex patient population.
- Must have solid critical thinking skills and a strong application of the nursing process.
- Must have effective adherence to infection control practices.
- Positive attitude, with enthusiasm for caring for our community
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
Some benefits of working at Augusta Health include:
• Insurance package including health, dental, and vision • Retirement savings helping you to plan for your future • Generous paid time off to promote work life balance • Free onsite parking • 24/7 armed security to ensure your safety • Shift and weekend differentials • Flexible scheduling • Clinical ladder career path program • Shared governance • Tuition reimbursement • Onsite child care • Augusta Health Fitness Reimbursement Program • Individualized orientation with dedicated preceptor • Onsite credit union • Employee discounts including the cafeteria, gift shop, pharmacy, and movie tickets
Augusta Health is a mission-driven, independent, nonprofit, community health system located in Fishersville Virginia in Virginia’s scenic Shenandoah Valley. Augusta Health offers a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient which includes Augusta Medical Center a 255 bed inpatient facility and Augusta Medical Group which is comprised of 40 practice locations and four urgent care locations.
Augusta Health recruits, hires and promotes qualified candidates for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran or military discharge status, and family medical or genetic information.