RN Emergency Room
Location: Coshocton Regional Medical Center - 1460 Orange St, Coshocton, OH 43812
Shift Timing - 19:00-07:30
This assignment will prominently be night shift but may require some days shifts depending on staffing needs.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing care in Telemetry. The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her patients in the Emergency Department. He / She communicates with the physician about the changes in the patient’s clinical condition including results of the diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is capable of responding quickly and accurately to changes in the condition and/or response to treatment. Is knowledgeable about EMTALA regulations and reporting of child/adult abuse to appropriate agencies and Hospital Social Worker. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid Ohio RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Current PALS (AHA) certificate and/or ENPC 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
5. NRP (AHA) certificate 90 days upon hire and maintain current.
6. Minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse RN in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
Regular pay for 36 hours = 36 x $69 = $2484
Travel allowance for 36 hours (40 hours max)= 36 x $0 = $0
Total weekly pay for 36 hours = $2484
Total Gross for 13 weeks = $2484 x 13 weeks = $32292
Regular pay for 36 hours = 36 x $45 = $1620
Travel allowance for 36 hours (40 hours max)= 36 x $40 = $1440
Total weekly pay for 36 hours = $3060
Total Gross for 13 weeks = $3060 x 13 weeks = $39780