Emergency Room RN - Washington (BH)
$75,000 – $140,000 • yearly
Continuum Medical Staffing
Healthcare organization is seeking an ER Nurse to join their team in Moses Lake, Washington.
- All shifts available
- Competitive Compensation and benefits
Qualifications for this position include:
- Current Washington State RN license.
- Experience as an acute care registered nurse preferred. Minimum one year of RN experience preferred for specialty nursing departments.
- Ability to perform the primary functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of all assigned patients.
- HCP (Healthcare Provider) Level of BLS (Basic Life Support) within 30 days of hire – AHA or equivalent.
Emergency Department RN Preferred Qualifications & Competencies:
- Moderate sedation training to be completed within 12 months of hire and annually thereafter.
- Emergency Department-CEN certification preferred.
This position reports to the Charge Nurse, Department Director, and other designated supervisory staff on duty.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service