Registered Nurse – Seattle, WA
Medical Search is currently in need of a Registered Nurse for a permanent opportunity in the Seattle, Washington.
Position will working with a major medical center in the area for night shifts in the Emergency Services Department.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing exceptional nursing care to meet the individual needs of the patient.
We are looking for a flexible, skilled Registered Nurse who has the ability to work with a wide range of patients in our ER Department.
- Active RN License in Washington
- Bachelor’s in Nursing (or willing to obtain one)
- ACLS/PALS required or certification obtained within 3 months of hire
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
Sign-on Potential + Relocation available for out of state nurses
Medical Search International
(p) [Register to View] x 815