WellBe is a coordinated care (not fee for service) provider that seeks to ensure patients, especially the chronically ill, get home-based value driven care We do this by ensuring they get the right care at the right time, avoiding unnecessary duplication of services, early disease detection, and inappropriate polypharmacy. When WellBe succeeds both in delivering high-quality care and spending health care dollars more wisely, it shares the savings it achieves for the Medicare Advantage provider
As a WellBe NP you’ll:
- Provide care in the patient’s home
- Work as the primary care provider for elderly and disenfranchised patients - those who are unengaged and underserved by the healthcare system
- Accessing resources especially those who are fall risks, lack reliable access to food and water, or are poor
- Capturing patient’s medical information (coding)
- Diagnose current and new chronic/acute medical conditions, review and update treatment plans. Review and order labs
- Deliver care in a holistic, empathetic way which embraces the dignity of our patients
We customize the care plan for each individual patient, so frequency of visits varies. Visits can include in-home, Telehealth, and even phone calls. Our NPs are only visiting 3 in-home patients per day, and we do not have any time constraints so we can focus on providing appropriate, un-rushed, care for each patient. This position is mostly remote and provides a lot of autonomy in your day. If you, or someone you know, are interested in learning more about our progressive organization, please reply.
We offer extremely generous Salary, mileage, bonuses, and so much more!