Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse - Rehabilitation - New Grads
Licenses & Certifications:
BLS, KY License, RN
Years of Experience:
Day, Night, 8 hour shifts, 12 hour shifts
Relocation assistance, Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
We are seeking a rehab nurse to join our team, located at a residential treatment facility. In this position, the rehabilitation nurse will screen and evaluate clients for co-existing medical problems and assess risk factors in treatment.
The nurse will also educate clients and their families in a group process to discuss chemical dependency and mental health issues.
1. Current Kentucky nursing license or the ability to obtain KY license
2. Prior experience with chemical addiction and/or mental disorders including psychopharmacotherapy preferred
3. Substance treatment experience in a residential setting is preferred but not required
Things you need to know:
1. Georgetown: enjoy small-town living while being 20 minutes from Lexington and an hour from Cincinnati and Louisville
2. Relocation assistance available
3. 8hr and 12hr shifts available
4. Opportunity to work for a growing organization making a difference in the lives of many
What if there was a way to make the hiring process work better for everyone? What if we could empower the best to find more of the best among them? What if we treated hiring with the same dedication and importance that you treat caring? There is a way, and it's what we do every day with your help. At Relode, we believe that nobody knows nurses like nurses. So we created&nb...