Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical job in Jacksonville, Florida.
The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Full-time hours
- PTO - fantastic accrual rate
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical/Surgical Job Overview:
- Perform a full range of RN duties in accordance with assignment including: triage; patient assessment and monitoring
- Use of patient monitoring and treatment equipment
- Appropriate nursing care, procedures, and treatments
- Execution of physicians' orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice
- Documentation of patient care and observations
- Patient education and emotional support
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse. Any U.S. state.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in the preceding twenty four (24) months working in an adult and pediatric medical/surgical setting.
Position contingent on contract award with a Fall start date and award notice.
Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!