Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Search International (MSI) is a premier search firm for the health care industry that specializes in temporary or "Locum Tenens" staffing and permanent placement of physicians and other healthcare professionals. We offer clients and candidates services that promote excellence in healthcare by redefining the recruitment process.
MSI is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for Purchase College, Purchase NY. This position is an out-patient college health service on the campus, specifically providing acute and chronic medical care for the students of Purchase College, SUNY.
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm with one hour for lunch.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• coordinate functions of the laboratory at Health Services including implementation and outcomes of Quality Control procedures, supervising proficiency testing and ensuring compliance with the CLINCLEP standards set forth by the NYS Department of Health
• initiate student outreach programs pertinent to student/campus health needs in coordination with the health educator on campus
• assist in the ongoing development and implementation of written protocols to meet the standards of college health services accreditation through AAAHC
• triage patients to ascertain their physical/mental status
• assess and refer patient and/or initiate appropriate remedial action
• counsel patients regarding specific health needs
• assist physician/practitioner in specific procedures
• follow up on laboratory work and consult referrals
• initiate appropriate patient recall
• administer appropriate immunizations and prescribed injectables
• stock and restock medical supplies
• assume responsibility for the implementation of all policies and decisions made at staff meetings and/or developed by the medical director
• attend and participate in Continuing Education programs as time and appropriate programs allow
• perform other duties as assigned by supervisor within the scope of NYS RN licensure
NYS RN license; Bachelor's degree preferred
2 years’ post-licensure experience (preferably in ambulatory care setting servicing adolescents)
Medical Search International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Medical Search International
Director of Federal & State Contracts
Mobile: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.