Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Home Health RN Travel RN
Home Health nurses work with patients of various ages and backgrounds who require daily care in their homes. Most of our patients are elderly and/or terminally ill. Home Health nurses are responsible for managing a heavy caseload(s). The ability to manage time and tasks are critical skills needed for these positions. While this position presents a challenging workload, the benefits of working outside a clinical setting may be rewarding to many Home Care nurses. Many nurses also enjoy the direct one on one assessment and attention spent on individual patients.
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a home health experience is required
- Some positions require previous experience in an acute care setting - ask your recruiter for details
- 2 years of experience required
- Weekly Pay: $2,267 per week
- Location: Washington, DC
- Shift Schedule: Days
- Assignment Duration: 13 Weeks
- Weekly Hours: 40 Hours
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend:
Facility Cancelled Shifts, JACHO Certified, Prestigious Facilities, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost,
Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan
Pasadena, California, United States
Stability is a no-hassle healthcare job platform and an award-winning agency ALL IN ONE. We're supporting the next wave of great healthcare professionals nationwide.