This job is archived
Home Health RN opportunity in Yorba Linda, Placentia and Brea, CA areas.
Benefits: Full Range of benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 8 Hour Day Shift
Bonus: $5,000 sign-on bonus
The Home Health Registered Nurse assesses patients for skilled home health needs, develops and initiates a plan of care with the physician approval and provides nursing care, ordered by the physician to patients in their place of residence. The Home Health Registered Nurse continually re-evaluates the patients nursing needs.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Flexibility to adapt to new and changing situations; participates as a team-player to support your team and Agency needs.
- Demonstrates Values based customer service skills.
Education: Completes necessary education to attain RN Licensure in state of California.
Experience: 1 year of professional nursing experience required
License / Certification: Current California RN license; CA Driver's License and current automobile liability insurance; current Basic Life Support.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- IV and Central lines experience
- Wound care including use of negative pressure devices
- Home health field experience