This job is archived
Astra Health Care, Inc.
6825 E Tennessee Ave Suite 350
Astra Health Care is HIRING for a full-time Assistant Director of Clinical Services, (aDCS). We are looking for an experienced Manager to assist the Clinical Management team in the day to day Operations of our Agency.
The Assistant/Alternate DCS is responsible to assist the Director of Clinical Services with directing, managing, and overseeing the entire clinical staff in all aspects of Operations. Duties may include but are not limited to Case Management, supervisory visits, administrative and on-call rotation, OASIS QA, OASIS Coding, Staff Training, Staff Evaluation, and Staff Competency. The aDCS is overall responsible for the job training, monitoring of the clinical staff in the field, competency, and oversees the Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement of the Agency. ADCS receives professional and administrative guidance from the Director of Clinical Service and works closely with the Director of Compliance to ensure the agency overall is in compliance with all accreditation, State and Federal regulations.
- 21 years old, a citizen of the United States or authorized to work in the U.S.
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado with no active complaints.
- Bachelors Science Nursing preferred but not required. A combination of clinical experience and education may be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience
- Minimum 1 year supervisory or management experience required
- Minimum 1 year of Home Health Care experience
- On-call one weekend a month required
- Thorough knowledge and the ability to teach the practice of nursing to include, IV therapy, Port/PICC/CL care, ostomy care, wound care, medication management, treatments.
- Knowledge of the State and CMS requirements for OASIS and nursing documentation is preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Strong management skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Solid computer skills: prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
******COMPETITIVE SALARY - DOE
***** SIGN ON BONUS *******
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $88,000.00 per year