Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a motivated, independent Registered Nurse (RN) with good time management for a full-time home health contract position in TACOMA, WA. In this position, you can create your own schedule, choose your vacation days, and ensure your holidays off. Another added benefit is avoiding the daily commute and completing charting from the comfort of your home! We offer consistent contracts that begin at 13 weeks long and can be extended year-round. For this specific contract, you are paid per hour, not just per visit! Finally, all drive time and mileage are reimbursed at the current IRS rate.
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
- Making home visits in the designated area to perform initial and ongoing assessments/treatments for patients
- Performing assigned duties including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Identify and communicate changes in the patient’s condition
- Maintain communication with patient, family, and other members of the home care team to ensure coordination of services and meet the patient goals
- Executing and properly documenting the doctor’s orders
JOB REQUIREMENTS – REGISTERED NURSE RN:
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Washington state RN license
- Reliable transportation
- 2 years of previous home health experience preferred, but not required!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: FEDERAL WAY
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: VMS Home Health
- Order ID: 303882