We have recently engaged with a very progressive, well run and financially stable Hospice organization in Pasadena, MD. For more than 36 years this organization has been committed to patient satisfaction, clinical excellence, and quality care for each member of the family.
Our client is offering the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- $2500 Sign On Bonus
- Health Insurance- 3 Medical Plans to Choose From Through Cigna
- Dental And Vision Insurance
- PTO-18 Days For The First 3 Years. Effective After 90 Days of Employment
- 10 Days- Sick Leave
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Retirement Package: 401(k) up to 3% Match
- Short Term Disability – Employer Will Cover 60% of Your Salary up to $1500 a Week.
- Life Insurance 1x Annual Salary up to $320,000
- Employee Assistant Program Paid For By The Employer.
- Free Counseling Services For Employee & Dependents
- Provide Direct Patient Care Sufficient to Meet the Patient’s Total Nursing Need in Accordance With The Patient’s Hospice Plan of Care Assuring Each Patient Receives Treatments, Medications, And Diet as Tolerated.
- Correctly Identifies, Communicates And Collaborates on Patient Problems/Priorities/Issues Based Upon Assessment data, Establishes Measurable Patient Goals And Communicates Initial/Ongoing Plan of Care Appropriately to Interdisciplinary Team. Recognizes Changes in Clinical Status And Reports Them to The Appropriate Individual.
- Collaborates With Patient/Family When Developing Plan of Care, Adjusting Communication Style as Necessary. Establishes Priority For Patient Care Based on Immediate Patient Condition And Mutually Set Patient Needs/Expectations.
- Assists in The Assessment of Family Needs For Bereavement Services.
- Ensures Patient/Caregiver Teaching And Patient/Caregiver Level of Understanding And Response to Teaching Are Documented. Incorporates Teaching Into Routine Care, Involving Patient/Caregiver. Incorporates Learning Needs in Discharge Plan.
- Completes All Electronic Documentation, at The Point of Care or in The Patient Care Corridor, Following The Appropriate Protocol.
- Assist Field Teams When Needed.
- Significant Status Changes Are Identified, Communicated, Responded to And Documented.
- Reports Patient/Caregiver/Employee Incidents According to HOC Policy.
- Registered Nurse in The State of Maryland
- 3- 12 Hour Shifts (Flexibility with Chosen Workdays) 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- 2-3 Years of Nursing Experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of EMR
- Must be Able to Lift 50lbs Safely.