RN – Med/Surg - NIGHTS
$25/hr - $32.50/hr
$3.00 - Night Diff (7p-7a)
$2.00 - Weekend Diff (Sat & Sun)
$15k Bonus ($5k@90 day; $5k@6m; $5k@1yr)
WILL TRAIN, NEW GRADS Considered
RN – Med/Surg - All Shift
This is a full-time position working 12-hour shifts. The selected applicant will assess patients, plan, implement, evaluate, and record professional nursing care given to patients as well as supervise and evaluate care administered by other members of the health care team.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and licensed by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required.
- No experience required if educational and licensure requirements are met.
- Must be dependable, flexible and committed to providing outstanding patient care.
- 403b Retirement Plan Immediate Match
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Wellness Center Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
[Register to View] x1534
[Register to View] Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We’re the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from CoreMedical Group’s staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration.