This job is archived
RN – Home Infusion RN
$85,000 - $100,000
Kirkland, WA Territory
- Per Diem (2 days min per week)
- Travel Paid from Home to home
- Must be Fully Vaccinated
- Weekday / Weekday Call rotation
RN – Home Infusion RN
Focus on the overall well-being of your patients and work with Pharmacists and Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) to ensure your patients’ needs are met.
Travel to patient homes and administer IV infusion medications autonomously, providing response management and follow-up care.
Be the single point of contact for regular updates on patient status. Armed with a tablet, you are the single point of contact to ensure all clinicians are in the know about your patient. You’ll be expected to document all interactions and communication with patients including assessments, treatments, responses, disease progression, etc.
What you must have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing
- High School Diploma or GED, plus 8+ years of relevant RN experience; or
- 5+ years of relevant RN experience with an ASN degree; or
- 2+ years of relevant RN experience with a BSN degree
- 1+ years as a specialty RN in a critical care, acute, or home healthcare environment
- Strong IV insertion skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel within an assigned geographic area
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, day shift, as well as the ability to do occasional evening or weekend patient visits as needed.
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts on short notice and be on call for field visits as determined by business need
- Adequate home internet access will be required in this role
Your Benefits as a Home Infusion Nurse (RN):
- Mileage reimbursement
- Internal Career Training Resources
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration.