This job is archived
Specialty: RN-Endoscopy Travel
Locations: Wenatchee, Washington
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Endoscopy Nurses assist specialists when endoscopy is being performed on a patient.
- Include interviewing patients to obtain medical information; measuring patients' vital signs, weight, and height; and administering medications for sedation during procedures.
- Manage the care of surgical patients in the OR
- Perform circulating duties
- Accurately and thoroughly complete perioperative nursing record documentation
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of experience as a perioperative RN or completion of a Perioperative course
- Scrubbing or surgical assistance experience preferred
- BLS certification
- CNOR preferred
- Active Washington license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- [Register to View]
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below